.

.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Moving on UP

    So we just got home on Monday and by Tuesday I was already unpacked and ready to start on my next project. Little Miss Wakefield is moving to her very own big girl room. I'm not super sure how ready she is for a big girl bed, but we will soon find out. I am planning on keeping it a secret until everything it perfect and surprising her for her birthday. I found the perfect very expensive iron daybed at Pottery Barn but I couldn't justify spending one of my entire paychecks on a bed that she might not like one day. So I got on Craigslist yesterday and found one that I love just as much. It isn't a daybed but I think it will be perfect. I called the guy and was able to pick it up yesterday for pretty much nothing. 


P's New Iron Bed


I have been looking for a couple weeks and found this yesterday. It has a sweet pink paisley duvet under the blue quilt so we had to have them both. Today I am looking for white ruffle curtains and paint colors for her room. The ceiling is gray in our guest room so I'm thinking of doing the walls a super pale pink. 


I am super excited to try out the Miss Mustard Milk Paint in french enamel on her furniture. 

I just know she is going to love her new room and Lynn and I will have a blast getting it ready. 
Now if only I could get all of my stuff out of her new room. 





No comments:

Post a Comment