Lately we have been all over the place and in my last few posts I forgot a few things.
I just love her in white!!!
The big day!! About 12 weeks ago Sarah Glenn and I worked the JA 5k and got inspired. We figured if all those people could do it, so could we.... And we did. We started running/walking a little bit that next Monday and have worked our way up to a pretty good stretch without dying. I am so incredibly proud of myself and so grateful for a partner that pushes me when I want to wimp out. We finally got up the nerve to do our first 5k a couple weeks ago in Davies Plantation. I was so nervous and had no idea what to expect. It turned out to be so much fun and such an adrenaline rush. I had set a record time of 45 minutes and I made it in 41. I can't wait to do it again.
Thinking she needs lots of candy for the plane ride.
Her newest obsession... Blow drying her hair.
Reading on her horse
Helping Mommy cook
Rocking her baby
Look how long her hair is for about 5 seconds before it curls up
Early morning ride
Playing with her chubs
Tada I got a new pink room
I am going to miss the days that she enjoys grocery shopping with mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment