.

.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Busy Week

Last week I had something to do every single day. Monday I had my 2 week check up and Dr. Wortham said I was healing very well ( much better than last time) and could do almost anything except heavy lifting. Yay! It is way too hard to be on limited functioning with a newborn and a toddler. After that I went shopping all by myself.. for the kids of course but it was still shopping. Tuesday I went to school for the 8th grade graduation. I taught several of these students in 6th grade and had some again this year in 8th grade. This group has some very unique students in it that CMS will never forget. I personally have a few favorites that I love like my own. It was hard for me to say goodbye and wish them well, but I have been blessed and honored to call them mine the past 3 years. I can't wait to see all their successes in the future. On Wednesday I took Palmer with me to visit my 6th graders during their field day. She just sat around and watched all those wild kids run like crazy. That afternoon I got to go in and see our proofs from Jack's newborn photo session with Phil. They were perfect just like always. I love how he always catching their personality just right. Now I just have to decide which ones we want. On Thursday I got my teeth cleaned and then loaded up the kids for a trip to the farm.

Just a few of my FAVORITES




I couldn't have survived this year without this girl across the hall

He loves to be outside

Hanging out

Watching the big kids

One of my favorites... Of course I want them all!!

Teaching Jack about watering her garden



Double stroller is NO joke!

Jack's first farm day. We chilled out in the car while P helped her daddy plant. 

I saw this after we got home from the farm. I love that this man loves this little girl as much as I do. We are both so blessed to have him around to always keep us smiling. 

Big Jack is 3 weeks old!




No comments:

Post a Comment