.

.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hanging on by a thread

Lately I feel like we are just trying to survive. Palmer is battling her second UTI and has wet the bed and what seems like every square inch of our floors (not to mention the fact that she is totally rebelling against anything that I say). Jack has become super fussy and started spitting up like crazy. We have changed his formula and hopefully he will be a lot more comfortable soon. Tanner is planting so we only get to see him for about an hour around 9 o'clock each night. This makes for a very long night and day for mommy even with everyone coming by to help out during the day. I knew this was going to be an adjustment, but I definitely underestimated this one. I am exhausted and can't seem to catch up. I just thought we had laundry and dishes before... Now we have lots of bottles, burp cloths, blankets you name it! I have come to the conclusion that our house is never ever going to be clean again. I have also learned the power of 5 short minutes of silence. : )
   However, there are huge highlights of every day that make all of this worth it.... The few minutes that I get to sit and hold my precious baby boy, when Palmer actually wants to sit in my lap and read a book or watch tv and she is being that sweet princess that I haven't seen a lot of lately, and the rare occasion that Tanner and I can have a conversation that doesn't involve me ranting about how crazy my day was. He is such a trooper for listening to my rants while he is at work working LONG hard hours. I know there isn't anything he can do while he is at work, but I at least want him to know what all he is missing... The good and the bad. 

Celebrating the last day of school at home in our recliner. 

Yes, Jack uses a pink bath tub!!

Splish SPlash

Hanging out with his friends

Momma's BOY


This too shall pass.... Hopefully sooner than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment