.

.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

No place like home


Finally Saturday morning the doctor came to check me and asked if I wanted to go home then or the next day. Are you kidding me? Heck yeah I am ready to go home and see my baby girl! Tanner and I had that room packed up in 15 minutes. After all the paper work and a last check up for Jack we loaded up the car and headed home. Lynn, Huh, Nanny, KK, and Palmer were there waiting on us. Lynn had my house spotless. It was so nice to come in to a clean house. Palmer immediately went to jack and wanted to really check him out. This is the first time I caught her swooning over him.


Ready to go
HOME. 

Precious 

Waiting on his final checkup 


Welcome home baby BRO

Checking him out 


Let's get him out 

Glad to see her Diddy!!

Mommy finally remembered her presents from baby jack 

Peppa pig of course!! 


Look at his feet. : ) 

Melts my heart!!!


That night Jack got his first trip to Nanny and Huh's on the golf cart. It looks like Daddy thinks he is pretty sweet too! 

Palmer and JJ playing dinosaurs 

First night in his very own bed. I hope he loves this bassinet as much as I do. Sweet dreams baby jack and welcome home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment