Our first week at home has consisted of lots of help from Boogie. We came home on Saturday, had lots of wonderful visitors on Sunday, and Tanner started planting on Monday. It's a very long day from 6-8:30 to be gone from a new baby or to be home without daddy. We all wait up and visit for about an hour each night, then wait for the next night to do it all over again. Since Jack has not been sleeping at night hardly at all, I have been the most exhausted I have ever been. We sit up all night and talk about everything I can think of. I show him pictures and videos and fill him in on everything he has missed. He just looks at me the whole time. He is surely a Momma's boy already. I anxiously await 6 am and say goodbye to Tanner and hello to Boogie. She lets me sleep until either I wake up or jack is hungry. We are so blessed to have her. We take turns with jack and Palmer all day. She spends most of her time entertaining Palmer and taking care of the house because I am not supposed to do much and am still very sore. At night Palmer gets to go play with Nanny next door and KK usually comes over to visit and hold Jack. She loves little babies. Hopefully she will have us some little cousins to play with soon.
Aunt Faye brought us chicken and dumplings!!!
Ken cook cook and P checking out her room.
: )
Silly girl
Best view in town
Soccer time!!
Getting ready for bed!!
Mom he wants his passy!
Making grape salad with Lisa
And this is where ALL the hair comes from! Getting ready for his first bath.
Hey bud bud
Nanny took P to walmart!!! P picked out lots of new toys! Anything to keep her happy and occupied for the week works for mommy!!
Honk honk... Beep beep
Doing a little gardening
My princess!!
: )
Bath tubby time!!
Giving us a frozen concert
Ryleigh multitasking with P and jack!! She will be a great mother one day.
: )
Palmer and Nanny ordered more Peppa pig!!
Sunning outside while sissy plays.
I LOVE bubbles!!!!
Not too thrilled about finishing his bath.
Knocked out after a long day of playing.
This morning I put him down beside her for a second and she rolled right over and cuddled with him.
Reading up on being a big sister.
Week one is a wrap and we can't wait to see what next week holds!! Let the fun begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment