.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Weekend Trip

    This weekend we decided to load up and head to Sardis. Tanner wanted to fish and I just needed a change of scenery. After packing for two days, I managed to pack everything we needed. I already have serious over packing issues myself, so if we ever take a real trip we might need a VAN or a U-Haul.

Just a little Sardis Photo Shoot





     MP slept all the way there and was great all weekend. She only got up once both nights. HALLELUJAH! Tanner and Mr. Karl went fishing both mornings and MP and I got to visit with the girls and hung out on the screened porch. She loves it outside and this weekend was perfect for porch sitting. Saturday I dressed MP in her MS State attire and we watched the game. I can't wait to get her a cheer outfit! Later on we went to Will and Jena's to cook out and watch more football. Sonni wasn't there this weekend, but Jena got to spend lots of time with MP. She gave mommy a big break!

Go State!

Hanging out with Caroline

Getting that belly full with Jena 
Playing with Sonni's toys

Hanging out with Daddy

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I guess there isn't much I can do to stop it. We now have a thumb sucker. I usually keep her hands covered in her gowns or with mittens, but this weekend she found them.

Hopefully this isn't going to become a habit.. Yeah Right!


Sunday Whitney, Kenneth, and Allie Reeves came to visit us.


MP loves Mr. Karl and he LOVES her!


Last night Emily, Craig, and Dawson came to visit and brought us dinner.
They are such a sweet family and Dawson is the cutest thing ever!




Loving the bath tub


No comments:

Post a Comment