.

.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Loving this beautiful weather!

       This week has been absoultely georgeous. I couldnt have picked a better time to be off work with my sweet girl. On Tuesday, MP and I both had to go see the doctor. I had my last check-up and got my flu and t-dap shots. MP was very congested and could barely breath Monday night so we took her to get checked out. They had to draw blood and I think it hurt Tanner and I as much as it did her. She turned blood red and screamed bloody murder! Everything lookd good except for the nasty cold. Unfortunately she is too young for medicine so we are sticking to Vicks Vapor and the humidifier. Despiste feeling yucky, she has been awesome this week. She is sleeping good and only getting up once a night (Hallelujah). She has slept through almost everything we have done this week Lunch @ On the Border, Strolling on the square with Anna, Grey's Anatomy girls night, and a trip to the farm to see Tanner's beans. She loves to be outside and loves to stroll. However, she did NOT sleep through errands with Mommy on Wednesday. I had to run to Wal-Mart and Kroger and she acted a fool at both places. She screamed and cried until I picked her u. Poor baby doesnt like grocery shopping I guess. Then we had crazy strangers at Kroger touching the baby and telling me that she was too cold and had cradle cap. People these days are NUTS. I never asked for your advice, neither did I give you permission to put your germy hands on my precious girl. Yuck! Next time I think she can hang with Daddy while I do the grocery shopping. Tomorrow we are going to Heritage Day. I love this time of year! Happy Fall

@ 1 Month:
Mp is....
9.6 pounds and still 21 inches long.
Eating 4 ounces every 3-4 hours.
Still trying to roll over, but not there yet.
Sleeping from 9-9:30 until 3-4 then gets up around 6-7. (Mommy and Daddy are so proud!)
Loving her hands, she is constantly moving them around and grabbing onto things.
Smiling like crazy! Especially in the bath tub.
Losing some hair, but has plenty in the back.
Still not a huge fan of the swing, but loving tummy time.
Finally starting to fit her newborn clothes.
Recognizing voices more and more.
Looking forward to her 2 very favorite everyday
visitors Boogie (Lynn) & Huh (Karl)










Take 1

Take 2

Pretty Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment