On Wednesday we ventured to Memphis to meet KA and Lizzy for lunch at Swanky's and some shopping. MP was a big girl and had a lot of fun picking out her new dresses at Cotton Tails. This is my new favorite store, but I think I might need a second job. She got the cutest new stuff for fall and I can't wait for her to wear them. On the way home she was really fussy, but as soon as we hit Mt. Carmel she passed out. Go figure!
Acting silly at Swanky's
Yesterday we went to lunch with Tanner and then just hung out around the house. I finally got a chance to work on her closet and hang more stuff up. She now has 2 FULL closets. I just hope we get a chance to wear it all. Last night I went to our Homecoming game and she stayed home with Daddy, Boogie, and Chubs.
Helping Mommy do the laundry.
Looking a little hunched over
No comments:
Post a Comment