MP is 6 weeks old today. She is growing up too FAST. The past few days she has been really grabbing a hold of things. She grabs onto your shirt or hair with a death grip and wont let go. Her cold hasn't slowed her down much, she seems to be feeling fine. However, she absolutely HATES the booger snatcher. She has slept through the night 3 nights in a row! She has been going to bed around 9 and not waking up until 5 or 5:30. HALLELUJAH!! Now as soon as this cold is gone she is moving upstairs... Maybe ; ) On Saturday we went to Heritage Day and she pretty much slept through it. She got to meet lots of new people and it was a beautiful day (except for a few rain drops). That night she got to stay at Nanny and Huh's while we went to Liz and Nicky's wedding. This was the first time I have left her away from home and we both did great. I picked her up as soon as we got home and she went right back to sleep. Sunday Tanner decided he wanted to get new furniture for the screened in porch. Of course he went straight to Craigslist ( He is addicted to Criagslist) to find the wicker couch I was wanting and found a deal. He picked it up and moved it in that day and it looks fabulous. Then yesterday he got us a new tv for the porch so that the girls and I can watch our shows out there. YAY! I can't wait to get out there with my coffee. Today we are having lunch with Anna Laura and Ann Charlotte and tomorrow we are going to Memphis to shop with Kerry Ann. The rest of the week will be dedicated to this house and going through baby clothes. I can't believe she has already outgrown some of her clothes. It feels like last week she couldn't wear anything. Who knew a baby would have so much STUFF? I feel like we can't keep anything picked up. With that being said... I finally got a cleaning lady. She starts Friday and I am super excited!
Hanging out with Boogie and Daddy in my favorite glider.
Fish Lips
With her future baby sitter.
Hey!
Anna bought her this outfit forever ago and she finally got to wear it.
My new fish from Heritage Day.
Napping on the porch.
Visiting with Uncle Brad.
No comments:
Post a Comment